Friday, January 22, 2016

London Super Comic Con 2016

I am happy to inform you that I will be attending London Super Comic Con on February 20 & 21!

I will be at the Comicworld booth (table B22) along with publisher/ manager Andreas Pefanis and fellow artists Othon Nikolaidis and Steve Chatzidakis. This is my first time at London Super Comic Con and I am looking forward to it!

I am preparing artwork for the convention and I am available for commissions. Here are some of the samples I made:

Catwoman (A3, pencils)

Supergirl, Tv show costume(A3, pencils)

Superman,, Dawn of Justice costume (A3, pencils)

Wonder Woman, new 52 costume (A3, pencils)

If you are interested in commissions for the event please visit The Greeks Comic Art page and message Andreas for more info. Alternatively you can contact him through e-mail: andreasp@comicworld.gr

I will also be preparing a portfolio to show to editors. I am drawing a 5 page Judge Dredd story and a 4 page Spiderman story. I have done the thumbnails stage and I will be moving forward from there.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Panos

P.S Updates of the blog would be more regular from now on. Whenever I have an announcement or artwork to share it goes here first and later on social media. This is my own personal space and I want it to be my top priority.  

No comments:

Post a Comment