Sunday, February 3, 2013

Snapshots and Life Drawing, Part 2

Hey! I hope you have a great month!

Sunday has arrived! Time to blog!

The past few weeks I have been talking about figure drawing, anatomy and movement introducing some of my practice sketches. Last week’s post here: http://panoskamoulakos.blogspot.gr/2013/01/snapshots-and-life-drawing-part-1.html

Once again I will go through a few female anatomy studies. I have done a similar post concerning female form; you can check it here: http://panoskamoulakos.blogspot.gr/2013/01/the-female-form.html

The following drawings are from various sources like music videos, fitness and fashion magazines. In case you are wondering the reason I am drawing from such “perfect” physiques is because as a comic book artist you have to be able to depict physically attractive characters. Do not get me wrong, physical attractiveness is objective; I am referring to what is socially expected as attractive.

You might recognize from the model drawings below the fitness model Laura Michelle Prestin, she has quite the comic book physique.










Make sure to be here next week!

Be good!
Panos. 

VTUCP9AHYMAT

No comments:

Post a Comment