Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Female Form

Hello how you’ve been?

I will pick up where I left last week and continue talking about figure drawing. Only this time I would like to go a little further.

If you haven’t read the previous post you can catch up here:  http://panoskamoulakos.blogspot.gr/2013/01/introduction-and-figure-practice.html

There is no doubt that the female form is one of the hardest to portray effectively. I have been practicing drawing women from various sources like movies, music videos, fashion shows etc. In the drawings I am about to show you I did not intend to produce absolute accuracy or hyper detailed portraiture. The point was to capture motion, movement and expression. Here I present a collection of these drawings:
















Next Sunday will feature both male and female figure working!

You can follow up by e-mail, check the sidebar!

Thanks for being here!

Take Care!
Panos

No comments:

Post a Comment